Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: american idol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    american idol

    what happened tonight? who got voted off?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: american idol

    Melissa McGhee- the girl who messed up the lyrics to her song.

    Ace, Melissa, and Lisa Tucker were in the bottom three.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: american idol

    I didn't think Ace should have been in the bottom three.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: american idol

    anyne have a guess on who is going home tongiht (4-5-06)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: american idol

    I'm kind of excited about the songs of Queen next week but have very low expectations
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: american idol

    I think Chris will do good next week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •